Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 2012 01:08:42 +0100
From:      Alberto Villa <avilla@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Updating net-im/telepathy-qt4

--nextPart12674780.Ark6hB3FfV

On Thursday 23 February 2012 00:57:44 Jerry wrote:
> You will notice that there is a notation
> regarding "telepathy-glib":
>=20
> I can't find that installed on my system. Do you think that might be the
> problem? I really hate to start installing a lot of crap for no reason.
> The port version is only 12.7 while the latest release is 17.5.

No. Telepathy-Glib is required to build tests, which I explicitly disabled.=
=20
Plus, avg@ already tracked down the problem, and a fix will be committed in=
=20
few minutes.

Also, as I have said, you don't need Telepathy-Qt at the moment, so you can=
=20
safely uninstall it.
=2D-=20
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla@FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Ingrate, n.:
	A man who bites the hand that feeds him,
	and then complains of indigestion.