Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:05:17 +0800
From:      "frank xu" <bsdman@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pthreads implementation on 4.2-RELEASE

Hi Dan,

  I just want to know how do you manage your pthread library code?
it seems pthread library code in 4.0 4.1 4.2 are all broken, I heard
the mutex bug already fixed in 4.1.1, but why does it still appear in 4.2,
so I am very confused, can you explain the reason? I have just downloaded
a big 4.2 ISO image and really hate to hear the bad news, too bad for me.

XuYifeng