Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 01:21:13 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Press Relations

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 02:14:37AM -0400, Open Systems Networking wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Alan Batie wrote:
>
> > Just add a bit more to the general Linux indignation running around here,
> > check out yesterday's Linux piece on NPR at
> >
> >     http://www.npr.org/news/tech/
>
> Grrrr. See this is the problem. We are not even mentioned. We DONT EXIST.
> We're invisible to alot of people. I think were making a big mistake not
> taking advantage of this PR ploy of the mozilla CVS tree. We should be
> mailing PR's to all the online news sources.

We?

Is there anybody in FreeBSD that's the PR monkey?

How 'bout folks in -doc?

I need some projects for my "Professional Writing" major, specifically news
releases for an organization to show to my professor this semester.

Would I be stepping on anyone's toes by jumping on this?

Would anybody (Jordan?) care to send us details regarding the mozilla CVS
repository?

-dan

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)