Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:29:50 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Dev Mazumdar <front@4front-tech.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advanced Linux Sound Driver (ALSA) for FreeBSD ???

Andreas Klemm wrote:
> Beneath FreeBSD making music is one of my favourite hobbies.
> Currently I'm bound to windows for doing homerecording to
> get pleasent recording programs.

If you really want to use professional audio soundcards under FreeBSD,
our commercial OSS drivers support all MIDIMan, RME Digi32/Digi96,
Sonorus Studi/o, Terratec EWS88MT and others. You get full OSS
compatibility so that your standard FreeBSD and OSS API compatible
apps work right out of the box.

See http://www.opensound.com/freebsd.html for more info.

The best thing is that OSS API is licensed under a BSD license!.

best regards
Dev Mazumdar
President

4Front Technologies