Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 10:28:29 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: List of Companies/Corporations Using FreeBSD ...

On Fri, 14 May 1999, jack wrote:

> Today The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for some sort of list of Companies and Corporatiosn using
> > FreeBSD in production environments.  We're a Slowaris shop right now, and
> > I'm trying to convince the uppers that we should only be using that where
> > we *have* to (some of our applications require Solaris)...
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/gallery/cgallery.html

*slap forehead*  does the following entry *really* provide anyone any
weight as far as credibility is concerned?

Microsnot Corp. -- We at Microsnot make a killing off of stealing idea's
from small independent software companies, and we love our jobs. But most
recently, we decided we are going to take over the world. Hell, I'm
already the richest man in the world, and with all our buddies from the
government to help us, we shouldn't have any problems what so ever. Oh
yeah, I would like also to thank Mr. Clinton for the tax break last year.
We use FreeBSD to run all of our important servers, because our latest
scam, known publicaly as Winblows 98, crashed on natioinal TV. We tell
everyone we have the bugs out, but we still don't take any chances. Thanks
FreeBSD, its people like you with good ideas that keep us going, we
couldn't do it with out you. - William Gates (founder and CEO) Is that
Category questions down their really nessary and what the hell is
Non-Profit?

http://www.freebsd.org/gallery/npgallery.html > >

Systems Administrator @ hub.org