Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:06:32 -0400
From:      Phil <ReachMe@Syne-Post.com>
To:        webmaster-l@cybercorp.net
Subject:   Online Account Creation

Well a client wants to set up an online community with
webmail, webpages
and all the other doodads.  Other than potential security
risks this is
fine by me.

I've been searching through multiple resources to find the
software that
operates these services and I have found most of what's
needed.

The components I haven't been able to find are the online
account
creation so that they can have email and webspace connected
to the user
account.

Where can I find Online Account Creation utilities??

Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with using such
utilities?? Is
there a place where such utils are compared??

Phil
MailTo:ReachMe@Syne-Post.com