Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 01:28:36 +0200
From:      Jesus Rodriguez <jesus@abaforum.es>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   aliasing problem, help!!

Hi every body. I'm trying to use aliases file for a internal mailing list. i
have an entry like this in my aliases file:
        mailing.list: :include:/path/to/file
i execute newaliases but it doesn't work. Sendmail tries to send mail to the
user
       :include:/path/to/file@my.domain

Seems that sendmail can't read the external aliases file.

Any ideas?????

Thanks in advance.

Jesus Rodriguez                     Abaforum
jesusr@abaforum.es                  Rambla del Celler, 65
Tel: +34 3 589 1101                 08190 Sant Cugat
Fax: +34 3 589 4483                 Barcelona - SPAIN