Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:22:43 +0200
From:      Maxim Ignatenko <gelraen.ua@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xorg-server blocks on /dev/sysmouse

On =D1=87=D1=82, 23 =D0=BB=D1=8E=D1=82 2012 21:33:28 Warren Block wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Feb 2012, Maxim Ignatenko wrote:
> > Hello -x11@,
> >=20
> > I have xorg-server with staticaly configured input
> > devices (USB mouse configured via sysmouse+moused).
> > Sometimes picture and all GUI threads of running
> > processes freezes until I move mouse. This issue=20
appeared
> > long time ago (I've noticed it more than year ago
> > http://juick.com/gelraen/966367 (russian)), but I'm
> > reporting it only now, sorry :(
> >=20
> > This patch seems to solve the problem:
> > http://paste.org.ru/?rgm0m6
> >=20
> > This patch does the same, but for xorg-server=20
1.10.6:
> > http://dpaste.com/707312/
>=20
> Are you disabling AllowEmptyInput?
> http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/aei.html

Yes, all input devices configured statically.=20
AutoAddDevices is also turned off. hald is used only=20
for removable media detection in KDE. Also I tried to=20
use /dev/ums0 instead of /dev/sysmouse - then it works=20
fine, but, obviously, USB mouse cannot be=20
plugged/unplugged while xorg-server is running. So=20
problem appears only with sysmouse.