Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:10:01 +0100
From:      Bruno Afonso <brunomiguel@dequim.ist.utl.pt>
To:        Nagilum <freebsd@nagilum.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IMP breakage?

Ok, it seems the include path did the trick. So I can happily report imp
seems to be working fine with the actual port tree structure, with not
external tweaking and simply compiling imp from ports. All I did was
setup portupgrade for the ports imp and turba not to include ldap
backend support and to use courier imap instead of default uw-imap.

I did not need any settings in make.conf :)

would be nice if someone could confirm imp (latest version) is working
100% too.

BA

--
Bruno Miguel Afonso