Date:      Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:45:08 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreshPorts search plugin

On 1 Feb 2007 at 13:28, IOnut wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 05:33:36 -0500

> > > In opera-9 both the search box in the address bar and the
> > > `search with' menu (on right clicking a selected string)
> > > already have an entry for freshports.  Is this not enough?
> >
> > Where do you think that came from?  Is Opera distributing a search
> > box for FreshPorts?
>
> /usr/ports/www/opera/files/patch-search.ini

Ahh! Well, that good!  Thanks to Volker Stolz for suggesting this
back in Aug 2004.

To answer the original question, no, this is not enough.  I also
needed something for my Windows XP workstation.  That solution has
already been provided.

cheers

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php