Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:40:33 -0800
From:      Steve Feldman <feldman@twincreeks.net>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>
Cc:        smkelly@zombie.org, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Networking Question

Ahh, this sounds like the beginning of something I'd like
to see: the ability to shut off DHCP when an interface goes
down and reenable it when it comes back up.

That would let me move easily between a wired (on the built-in fxp)
and wireless (pc-card) interface without having to manually kill
and restart dhclient like I do now.

That's probably the only Windows feature I miss on FreeBSD. :)
	Steve