Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:09:11 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New BT848 driver 0.2

Hi,

> Once I get it compiled I'm going to try it with the STB WinTV card.

I couldn't find any technical specs on the STB web site, so am I
correct in assumming that this card (STB TV PCI) also uses the BT848 chip?

What connectors does this board have on the card, audio/video/???

Have you got any info on the tuner section, ie how to program it?

Do these cards hook-up to the primary video card thru the "feature
connector", or is everything done thru the PCI bus?

--
Steve Passe	| powered by
smp@csn.net	|            FreeBSD