Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 1998 00:59:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@nbc.netcom.ca>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gack, again! 3DFX cards.

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Well, do you have the Canopus working on FreeBSD or for that matter
> does any have a Canopus working on FreeBSD?

    I don't have a way of testing it yet, except with glquake.

> From over here the added circuitry for NTSC or S-Video output
> perhaps makes a little difficult to support.

    I would assume that without explicit support for selecting the
output port, existing drivers will just default to the VGA output,
like other cards.  I'm not too concerned about being able to use NTSC
output under FreeBSD (not having a TV at work).
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@netcom.ca)