Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:04:43 EST
From:      Das1animal@aol.com
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        Das1animal@aol.com
Subject:   help

Hi, my name is Barbara Fowler . I am on the board for kings tulare counties
dept. of aging and we are getting computers for all senior sites in both
counties. Is it possible for your company to help us get programs for our
senior citizens? Or do you know of any companies that might help with
programs? Call or write Barbara Fowler 559-592-3315 fax 559-592-3779 e-mail
das1animal@aol.com thanks alot