Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2017 23:49:29 +0100
From:      Daniel Ebdrup Jensen <debdrup@nerdheaven.ws>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding patch level tracking

While the FreeBSD documentation is excellent for almost anything, =
there=E2=80=99s still a few things here and there that can be improved, =
so here=E2=80=99s an idea:

Implement something automatic that generates output similar to =
http://bokut.in/freebsd-patch-level-table/ as it=E2=80=99s quite useful =
to have a site that keeps track of patch level vs what was fixed.

It=E2=80=99s something that=E2=80=99s been rattling around my brain for =
a while since I figured it was something I could do, but that turned out =
to not be the case (though mostly because of lack of energy) - so I =
figure I should at least put the idea in the hands of someone capable =
who might see a use for it too.

Yours faithfully,
D. Ebdrup=