Date:      Fri, 06 Nov 2009 20:16:24 +0900 (JST)
From:      ken <ken@tydfam.jp>
To:        sepotvin@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: CFT: Eclipse Galileo 3.5

  Thank you.
  I could compile and install without any error, but it does not coming up after banner window coming-up and fading out.  I think that I experienced this phenomen before when I tried to upgrade to new version, but I do not remember what was the cause of this.

  Any hint to solve this problem?

  top -S shows;
  PID USERNAME    THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE   C   TIME   WCPU COMMAND
 1767 root         18  47    0   716M 77544K select  2   0:01  0.00% java