Date:      19 Aug 2002 15:27:19 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Use spamass-milter only on local delivery?

I've installed and configured spamass-milter on my mailserver, and it seems
to be working exactly as intended.  However, I'm a tertiary MX for a friend
who is also running SpamAssassin on his primary server.  In general, I'd
like to only process emails that are bound for local delivery (and *not*
those that I'm relaying onward).  Is this possible?
--
Kirk Strauser
The Strauser Group - http://www.strausergroup.com/