Date:      Thu, 29 May 1997 18:17:12 -0300 (EST)
From:      Luiz de Barros <luiz@nlink.com.br>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, paulo@nlink.com.br, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyclades PCI Strange Behavior

Hi All,

The setup below is working 100% OK with no Silo Overflows with an Old
Cyclades Cyclom ISA HOST ADAPTER controlling 32 ports (Same Serial
Modules, computer, MB, modems, cables, etc ).

Do cyclades Guys and FreeBSD Team have plans of fixing this problem soon?
I think many people have had this problem...

Luiz de Barros
Nlink ISP.