Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:41:22 -0700
From:      David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>, Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   web browsers (was: Re: aout support broken in gcc3)

Thus spake Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>:
> Mozilla, Galeon, and other browsers claim to be better, but
> often fail to provide features that have been in Netscape
> for forever.

You mean features like being stable, at least sometimes?
Efficiency?  IMO, Mozilla has features up the kazoo, but the
developers seem unwilling to pursue unfashionable goals such as
making a browser that just works.  And in terms of security, a
buggy browser worries me a lot more than Linux emulation.