Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 1995 04:08:00 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@rah.stargate.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C source for Rockwell ADPCM decompression available

 * After a few days of work, I managed to make an initial port to C
 * of the Rockwell conversion routines from their ADPCM format to Ulaw
 * and other formats. My work is based on the sources publicly released
 * from Rockwell earlier this year, and is intended to help those
 * willing to use Rockwell-based voice modems in a Unix environment.

Hello Luigi, do you want to make a port of this? :)

Satoshi