Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:50:11 -0700
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jslivko.org>
Cc:        Piet Delport <siberiyan@mweb.co.za>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>, "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
Subject:   Re: Staying *really stable* in FreeBSD

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 01:47:13AM +0100, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:
> Instead of asking should this be moved to -chat, the better question
> is why are we even discussing Windows based products in a FreeBSD
> mailing list?  *hits you all with a cluestick*

Ummm...  Because a lot of people use Windows e-mail clients against
SMTP servers that happen to be FreeBSD?

I'm busy trying to convert my current consultees from Exchange on NT
for their e-mail service.  Guess what I'm gonna replace that with.

Part of the sales job is to ensure them that in addition to better
reliability, and easier restoration of inadvertently deleted
messages, they can have their choice of e-mail clients.  Personal
recommendation: Eudora.  But Outlook Express isn't all that bad
(though it hurts me to admit it), and Netscape Communicator is
alright if you want a completely integrated setup.  Heck,
StarOffice is pretty good there (if a bit slow).

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.com