Date:      Wed, 08 Jun 2005 12:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Raising Finance Company <gover.bryant5xf@gmail.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   The real investment opportunity

   Hello,

   My name is George Wieland. I'm representative of Raising Finance
   Company. I'd like to provide you with an interesting business offer.
   Raising Finance is a High Yield Investment Program officially
   incorporated in Belize. We offer you an interest of 3% daily for 50
   days + initial deposit refund by the end of this time. We advice you
   to visit our website to find our more information about Rising Finance
   Company.
   Our website URL: [1]RaisingFinance
   Also you will be able to download the scanned copy of our Certificate
   of Incorporation there.

   Best Regards,
   Raising Finance Company.