Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:18:57 +0200
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pair donates 20,000 to Poul-Henning Kamp??

On Thursday 15 April 2004 02:41, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> As some of you may have seen on Daemonnews Poul-Henning Kamp recently
> setup a donation drive http://people.freebsd.org/~phk/funding.html
>
> I had been keeping an eye on the process and today I saw that pair
> networks donated 20,000. I hope it was not a typo or error on their part
> and that it's true. :-)

Well, this sounds really great! And it definately makes me think about moving
over to Pair for my webhosting needs in order to show them my support. My
current webhost was using FreeBSD until the end of last year, and then moved
everything to Linux for reasons that have remained unknown to me. I've never
really been happy with that, however, and now that I've seen that Pair
actually and *really* supports FreeBSD, this would be an excellent chance for
me to support *them*. ;-)

Greetings,
Nils