Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:51:37 +0200
From:      Erik Norgaard <norgaard@locolomo.org>
To:        "S. B." <sb56637@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spanish Support Forums

S. B. wrote:

> Do you think there's any chance of getting the webmaster to just add a link
> to my forum on the page http://www.freebsd.es/es/support.html  under web
> resources?  I understand of course that FreeBSD will not give any other
> official support, as it is a 3rd party site, but as I said, I would like
> Spanish users to at least know that a spanish forum option exists, if I go
> through with this.

As far as I can see, this is a mirror site, so such changes should be
requested on the main site. However, the ones running the Spanish mirror
may be able to get you into contact to other relevant people and also
tell you what happened to www.es.freebsd.org

Cheers, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org