Date:      Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:29:18 +0530
From:      Ninad Adi <adi.ninad@gmail.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-threads@freebsd.org" <freebsd-threads@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Urgent interrupt thread

Thanks for your prompt replies sir,
just one more clarification

the routine bus_setup_intr has 5th arg of
type driver_intr_t ithread then if I am not
wrong my isr is running as a thread, probably
thats the reason why latest drivers dont use
Deferring mechanism like iwi, iwn, ral. However
Atheros is still using taskqueues which is considerably old I suppose.
So using filter+ithread model without deferring
Should be fine.
Plz let me know your opinions on the same,
It would help me understand freebsd better.
Will not disturb you more.
Awaiting,reply

Thanks a lot,
Ninad Adi.