Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 1996 07:45:31 -0400
From:      rose <velvet@gbso.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   scsi hard drives

i have installed a second hard drive on my scsi chain and they both show
up during boot up.
my freebsd shows up as drive d: but does not show a drive letter when i
enter fdisk from c:(boot disk) also my cdrom(three changer) give me the
drive letters of d,e,f.
i'm having a time getting to the second hard drive(the second drive does
not have a dos slice) i wanted it to be purely bsd. the first drive
which i'm working on will be used to store file(pictures) for later
access from the second drive.
i'm new to unix and i want to go back and forth between the two drives

thanks
nathan

P.S. also on my boot drive i'm running win95, and everything seens to be
working but i can not find my modem, even under dos.