Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:16:23 -0700
From:      deanb@unm.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ibm serveraid driver questions

I have an IBM Netfinity 5000 (dual pentium II's, IBM ServeRAID,
scsi tape-drive, IBM fault tolerant network card) that needs
to be a development server.  As far as I can tell the correct
driver for the raid (adaptec aic7895 on board scsi controller)
ought to be ahc(4).  It does not seem to be part of the
freeBSD 4.4 install cd or the freeBSD 4.5 install cd.

Debian 2.2.19 autodetected and installed, but before I give up
on freeBSD can somebody help me out?

I am really a web/database developer trying to set up a system.
Any help would be appreciated.
--
Dean Bernardone
University of New Mexico