Date:      Sat, 11 May 1996 19:08:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org (freebsd-hackers)
Subject:   Support for the Dell Docking station ethernet adpt??

Hi all,

I just got a Dell XPi-P120ST Notebook computer and their docking
station (aka ``Advanced Port Replicator'') and was hoping FreeBSD
has support for the Ethernet adapter in it.  The docs that came
with the docking station say that it has a SMC91C92 chipset.  Does
anybody know if FreeBSD has a driver for this?  I have booted the
2.2-960501-SNAP floppy but it doesn't seem to find the adapter.

Any help would be greatly appreicated (Please...I don't want to be
left trapped in Windows!!)

Thanks,
--
Bob Willcox