Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:19:38 -0800
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        jmg@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Will pci.c 1.321 fix hang on boot problem?

--==_Exmh_1163114378_1055P

John-Mark,

I see you checked in a fix for pci.c that is a small part of the patch
that got my Dell system to boot. The log says "This doesn't fix
hanging due to broken hardware", so should it boot on my system or do I
need to keep adding the timer code you had in the patch that worked for
me?

Thanks,
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer