Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:52:47 -0500
From:      "Dr. Richard E. Hawkins" <hawk@slytherin.ds.psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   getting openoffice to build (or even a package!) on current

I'm stuck here again trying to get openoffice to build.  I'd even settle
for a package that will execute.

My old executable (which was built) stopped working a week or two ago.

I've tried building, but it got stuck on "DrawScreen.idl" or something
similar.

The last time I successfully completed a build, it wouldn't execute.  I
believe the message is the same as I get from the precompiled package.

I tried the suggestion on an archived thread to replace the libc_p with
pthread, but now it hangs with

idlc: compile 'NotConnectedException.idl' ...

I'm stuck.  I'll settle for just about any way that gets a working
office installed.

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  111 Hiller (814) 375-4846      \ /   against HTML mail