Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:02:23 -0400
From:      "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
To:        <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: qmail-1.03_1

Hello

i just installed qmail from /usr/ports/mail/qmail

all script in /var/qmail/boot/ was changed from original (source code);
I assume for reason so we can use them in /usr/local/etc/rc.d

*BUT*

now that they changed I guess I need different script for daemondtools (
/service ) right? instead of using the one that comes w/ source code.
another thing is qmail installes but what about tcpservice so smtp will
actually be accessable? after make install it just do qmail itself and no
tcpserver.
was it done like that on purpose or i miss something? or else?

thank you in advance