Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:11:09 +0000
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   any ssltelnet users?

hello,
I am not able to connect to my machine which has ssltelnetd with
sstelnet from another machine
in fact not even itself! but I am able to connect with teraterm SSL from
windows
do you know any telnet daemon which may work or any solutions?

reactor:/usr/local/bin>./telnet -z secure localhost 30
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
[SSL - attempting to switch on SSL]
[SSL - handshake starting]
[SSL - FAILED]
telnet: Unable to ssl_connect to remote host: Undefined error: 0
66338:error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify
failed:s3_clnt.c:764:
[SSL - SSL_accept error]
Connection closed by foreign host.
reactor:/usr/local/bin>