Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:17:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul Stewart <pstewart@kawartha.com>
To:        Sivma <info@sivma.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BBS software

We came from the BBS industry long before becoming an ISP.  We still run
and will continue to run Galacticomm's Worldgroup NT software as our
frontend..... everything behind the frontend is FreeBSD mind you, but on
the frontend it's Worldgroup running Radius server.

Their URL is http://www.gcomm.com

There's probably lots of other alternatives now but at the time they were
the only one's we could find for an easy conversion through time...:)

Paul