Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 1995 11:56:13 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   MBONEing with FreeBSD 8)

Well,
The FreeBSD  Lounge area picked up last nite around 3:30 am PSTD.

It was really, really great . We held two simulataneous conversations,
a fellow in Sweden , needed a kernel to be compile  due to the
small computer configuration and we tried to
find out why a fellow in Japan was not talking back on vat.

At any rate, I wish you guys could have observed the whole interaction.

So hang out in the FreeBSD lounge, it is cool 8)

	Cameras, Lights, Action!
	Amancio