Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 1995 12:29:35 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org, dyson@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Repeatable crashes in current with 8Mb machines

[blather about 8Mb machines crashing on startup where a 16Mb machine did not
deleted]

My 16Mb machine just crashed with a NFS client doing a lot of R/W io combined
with a local make depend. I take back the bit about the 16Mb machine not
crashing. It maybe (and John will doubtless correct me) something to do with
the memory used for buffering coming near some sort of limit.

	Stephen
--

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!