Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:30:10 +0000
From:      Frederico Pereira da Costa <fpc@dhi.dk>
To:        ISDN for BSD <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Thank you

Hi ..

I done what you tell me to do, and work fines.

I put the irq on 12, before was on 5 and now everything is working very
well.

This is my first experience with accessing the internet through the
FreeBSD, and i can tell you that is much faster than when i use Win98.

Now i am ready to start some contribuition for this very good software.

First i will start analysing the code.

Is there some ideas how can i start digging the code?

Bye ...

Thanks in advance

Frederico
--