Date:      Fri, 25 May 2012 11:35:43 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: "Cloud" software ?

Frank Bonnet wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm searching for a "cloud software" :-)
>
> More precisely we would like to offer to our students and professors
> a kind of private cloud to access/manipulate  their personnal data
> from almost anywhere and with almost any devices ...
> ( Personnal PC, Mac, smartphones   and tablets ... etc )

Cloud-ware for any & all devices & protocols inc. proprietary ?

- In London (Soho, tourist trap area) one used to be able buy cans labelled
  Scotch Mist, nice tartan painting outside, the can was light.
- Computer salesmen have offered vapourware for decades, (then
  rushed back to their engineers & said: "We've sold it, now design it!")
- A recent advert bore the slogan "Would you trust your data to a cloud ?"
  with a small cloud in a dry desert.

> Anyone could help ?
> Thank you

I suggest first specify, then implement. As that's work,
here's a global index of BSD consultants wvailable to work:
	http://berklix.com/consultants/

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".