Date:      Sun, 4 May 2003 20:41:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        simon@nitro.dk, murray@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/50790: [patch] Expand description of dumpdev use in Developers Handbook

Synopsis: [patch] Expand description of dumpdev use in Developers Handbook

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: murray
State-Changed-When: Sun May 4 20:40:03 PDT 2003
State-Changed-Why:
I've committed an update to this paragraph that takes into account
your original change and Chris' improvement.  One thing to note is
that it doesn't look good to use the man page entities twice in close
proximity.  So I used &man.dumpon.8; the first time, then just used
<command>dumpon</command> elsewhere in the paragraph.

This chapter needs a lot of work, so if you can make any more
extensive grammar improvements throughout this chapter it would be
much appreciated.  Thanks.