Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:28:41 -0600
From:      johnhoover <johnhoover@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Email/Web hosting file layout question

Has anyone, or is anyone willing to share, their thoughts on how
an Email/Web server's file layout should be. Everything I've dealt
with has been small and but they're starting to grow and I don't
want to reorganize everything in a few months due to poor early
decisions. So..., who's willing to share their file and drive layouts
for production Email/Web servers?

Just in case I wasn't clear, I'm after where you're keeping user/vhost
mail/webpages.

Thanks
John.