Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 14:04:09 GMT
From:      bart.lateur@skynet.be (Bart Lateur)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IE for FreeBSD Petition

On Tue, 23 May 2000 09:14:35 +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:

>More
>importantly, this means that Forte Agent is also broken.  Like your
>message, the original message was sent as type text/plain, which means
>"display exactly as written".  If Forte Agent wraps the text, it is
>not displaying it correctly.

Hey, don't bash Forté Agent! I really like that program. It has an
option: "word wrap". If you disable it, you get one line of text. If you
enable it, it will wrap at the window's edge, which still means that
lines can be unreadably long (150 characters or so, it's too easy to
loose track of the textline that way), but at least, you don't need to
scroll horizontally. Even Notepad has that option.

--
	Bart.