Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:59:49 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: modem problems

move it to com2.  I had the same thign happen with me
when I used my modem for the first time...it was set to
com1 and i tried /dev/cuaa0 and it froze completely (3.4)
I moved it to com2 and all worked well.

HTH,
| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |