Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:52:16 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Vondrasek <dallas.tex@airmail.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing new drive.

I hope I can get this answered tonight :)

I have a 3.5 gig drive (single) in 2.2.5-R
I want add a 5.1 GIG as the master in the machine so I can instal win95
on it and DUAl Boot. the BSD drive is not wd0 , WHat do I need to do to
install the 5.1 gig as the master and have the 3.1 (bsd) move to the slave.
The 5.1 will now bee seen as wd0 and the 3.1 will be wd1 , what effect
will this have ?? HELP !

Thanks

David Vondrasek
E-Mail: David Vondrasek <dallas.tex@airmail.net>