Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 21:56:35 +0100
From:      "Bruno Miguel" <brunomiguel@netcabo.pt>
To:        "Brandt Everett" <everett@bentonrea.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD and IPSEC

> Ok, I see a switch for it on the setkey(8) man but I can't seem to get it
> too take.  I keep getting an invalid argument

>              -f cyclic-seq
>                          Allow cyclic sequence number.
>              -lh time
>              -ls time    Specify hard/soft lifetime.

Here's my setkey man :

		-f pad_option
                         pad_option is one of following: zero-pad, random-pad
                         or seq-pad
             -f nocyclic-seq
                         Don't allow cyclic sequence number.
             -lh time

it's NOcyclic-seq.
Maybe it has been changed. Makes more sense :)

      ...:-=>> The freaking Mail Band <<=-:...
                  hununu@netcabo.pt
             D.E.Q. @ I.S.T. - Portugal