Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 1995 12:30:02 +0100
From:      Bernd Rosauer <br@netland.sub.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        te@informatik.uni-hannover.de
Subject:   Re: teTeX distribution

Ollivier Robert:

> > I ported Thomas Esser's teTeX 0.3.3 distribution (read: TeX and friends for
> > UNIX-like platforms) to FreeBSD 2.0.5 (as well as to NetBSD 1.0 and BSD/OS
> > 2.0).  Now, Thomas and I wonder whether you, the FreeBSD people, are
> > interested in including this port (or one for your 2.1.0 release) into your
> > ported software collection.  If so, could you please tell us how we should
> > proceed in this matter?
>
> Oh yes !!
>
> You must  read  the  section in the    handbook about building   a port. It
> explains everything. Look at
>
> <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/How/handbook/porting.html>;

Sorry, folks, for the huge delay.  I had to "upgrade" my main host
from NetBSD 1.0 to FreeBSD 2.1.0. ;-)

Ok, we will go through your porting instructions and build a
port/package of the whole teTeX distribution for your 2.1.0 release
according to your porting scheme.  I will see, what I can achieve
until this year's end, but I don't make any promises.

When things are ready, I will drop you a line, so we can discuss
delivery and testing.

Greetings, Bernd.

--
Bernd Rosauer