Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:27:05 -0600
From:      Brennan Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help making ports

I have been using FreeBSD for almost two years now.  I have had my own
server for 6 months now, and I would like to help port applications
where I am capable.

I am a perl programmer for mostly web applications.  What I can I do to
start helping?

I do not know how to create patches or any of the methods in the ports
collection.  I need to know where I need to go and what to read to
learn.

Any suggestions?

Brennan Stehling - http://brennan.offwhite.net/