Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:12:06 -0400
From:      Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Jonathan Michaels]: re cutting edge patch

 Sorry all for spamming the list, but I don't know of any other way to do
this.

 This is just a quick message to Jonathan Michaels
<jlm@welearn.com.au>; Jonathan, I have read and replied to both of the
emails you have sent me. However, your ISP seems to have decided to block
all mail from earthlink, so my responses are never going to get to you.
 If you can get your ISP to unblock my domain (no ISP should block the
mailserver of a major ISP in my opinion, but..), then I'll send them
again.

 Eric