Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:25:51 +0100
From:      Bill Smith <bill@rakupottery.org.uk>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   problem with deskbar applet

This is on a machine running Current as of 1st June, I had already
successfully done the xorg upgrade a week or so before.
Supped and rebuilt again on 29th May late pm, portupgrade -a goes fine
until it reaches deskbar-applet, configure grinds to a halt on
checking for gnomeapplet module, the process just stops, quietly, no
errors shown, the machine is not locked up, but a ^c will not kill the
portupgrade process.
I have since tried a make deinstall && make reinstall for it but the
same thing happens.
Top shows 3 instances of make in wait state and one of python in ucond
state, no idea what that is.
Any ideas, or should I just deinstall gnome and start again?
Cheers
--
Bill