Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:14:56 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Shane Yates <ShaneYates@access.net.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ---

David Kelly:
 |David Greenman writes:
 |> >Well all I can say is 100% perfection, everything is smooth, perfect,
 |> >easy to use, easy to install, I got the April 1998 copy of FreeBSD at a
 |> >computer swap meet for $30 ... it was the best thing I have bought.
 |> >Here is my question !
 |> >
 |> >DO YOU GUYS MAKE T-SHIRTS !? :)
 |>
 |>    FreeBSD T-shirts (and Polo shirts) are available from Walnut Creek CDROM.
 |
 |Shirts cost more than your CDROM. Both are worth the money.
 |
 |Don't buy the navy blue shirt if you have white cats.

Also, don't do like I typically do when buying cotten shirts; that is, buy
the next size up (Large), and expect it to shrink. :-)  Probably won't
happen with this one.  The Large size is truly a Large.  If you wear
Medium, buy Medium.  It likely won't change size on you.

Also, the backing on the logo shows through a white polo without a T-shirt
underneath (even on a white boy like me :-)  May want to consider another
color.

Randall