Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 08:21:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Diekhans <markd@Grizzly.COM>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, nate@mt.sri.com, regnauld@tetard.glou.eu.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2-BETA comments

>If at least one person who is experiencing the problem will contact me
>*soon* (like in the next 24 hours) and is willing to work with me I will
>provide them with the old code to see if it makes the problem
>better/worse.  Only then will I be able to make a good decision on to
>backout the code or keep it as it stands.

Ok, I have been experiencing problems with 2.2, a PS/2 mouse and XAccel.

I occasionally have keyboard and mouse lockup.  It was worse in 2.2-ALPHA,
its only happend once in several days of running 2.2-BETA.  Yesterday,
mouse freaked out (I could still move it, but it would go in strange
directions and button press events were generated) and keyboard locked
up.  Have to reboot to get the console back, so it

I would be happy to try out driver changes for you guys...

Mark