Date:      Fri, 2 Dec 2005 23:26:34 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No scrollwheel after minor gtk update?

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:08:09 -0600
"Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:59:52 -0600, Alexander Leidinger
> <Alexander@Leidinger.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've updated some ports and now the scrollwheel doesn't work anymore,
> > e.g. scrolling doesn't work in gnome-terminal, sylpheed-claws or
> > firefox. I've upgraded from gtk v2.8.7 to 2.8.8. I also upgraded
> > firefox and some gnome* ports at the same time... roughly one week of
> > updates in the ports tree.
> >
> > Did anyone noticed the same?
>
> The scrollwheel still working fine here, but I don't have any idea with
> your issue. Have you tried to restart your desktop?

The update I talked about above finished 2 days ago. Yesterday I had
no time to start my PC where I did the update and today I noticed the
problem after booting the system. Does this count as "restarting the
desktop" or do you want me to restart it after the first login?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
     teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.